Wednesday 12 November 2014

Outfit nr 2

Good Afternoon, Everyone :)

Day 2 of finding new life for my old clothes. 
I do feel I have an upper hand in this challenge, because I haven't been able to use most of my wardrobe for the past year or so due to pregnancy. So now every item I pull out is like new to me and I get all excited about it again. Or I'm able to wear a belt to completely change the look of something.
The look I'm going for today is all about the boots. I bought these New Look boots about 2 years ago on sale for 7 pounds...could've been 8 or 9 :D...but none the less, they were so cheap. I think the last time I wore them was last winter :S It just shows how little I use my wardrobe. I have my everyday favourites and even when I go out...I just keep going back to outfits or clothing pieces that are tried and tested many times. 
Back to todays post though...it's something I haven't worn before(i've worn the pieces as part of different outfits but never together) and I think that's the whole point...reinventing the pieces of clothing you already have in order to shop less and spend money on things that matter :)
I have paired the dark brown boots with earthy colour for that Autumn feel.








Boots - New Look
Shirt - h&m
Jeans - zara
Knitted vest - h&m
Bag - New Look
Watch - Olivia Burton
Belt - h&m

No comments:

Post a Comment