Friday 7 November 2014

Daily Makeup Routine

I'm going to start the post by saying, I don't think there is any need to wear make up every day, specially when all you do is stay at home. But even going out...if you don't want to wear make up then I think you have every right not to. It's all about feeling confident in yourself. 
I don't wear makeup daily, I don't think I need to. I do have a few blemishes and a bit of uneven skintone, I've got redness and my skin is not as tight anymore as it use to be, but it's fine...I'm ok with that.
But sometimes there are these days, when you maybe just want a little pick me up, or maybe you don't feel as confident. I mean we all have these days, and those are the days when I have a simple makeup routine. 
I do like playing around with different products and colour, but for my daily makeup I have my old favorites :)


The before and after pictures are completely unedited, just so you can get a clear view of the changes :)
They are also pretty bad quality :D ever so sorry, I am in search for a good compact camera, so hopefully soon enough I would be able to have better quality photos :) Also it's really rainy today and it got really dark, which is why the colours are different...I had to turn the light on

These are all the products  and brushes I used 



I start off by applying the  Rimmel London Stay Matte liquid mousse foundation in colour 100 Ivory.
I love how it just evens out and makes my skin look really smooth. And I use the real techniques stippling brush to apply it.


Then I use the Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Bronzer. This only costs 4 pounds, but I think it's amazing. The colour is really nice and intense. And the name of the colour is Ready To Go.
I apply it with a big blush brush. 


Then i add a bit of highlighter at the top of my cheekbones, just under the eyes. And I use an angled blush brush. This highlighter is a new buy from Revlon in the clour 020 Rose Glow


The next thing I do is my brows, because my hair is actually light brown ( I die my hair dark) my eyebrows don't really match, so I colour them in using the Collection Work the Colour Eyebrow kit. I use the middle colour and an angles eyebrow brush. The 


One of the last things I do is my eyeshadow. I use the Maybelline colour Tattoo cream eyeshadow in colour 35 - On and on Bronze as a base and then use the Revlon Photoready eyeshadow set in 505 Impressionist on top. 
I use the primer (the bottom right colour) all over my lid on top of the color tattoo shadow, and then with a soft blending brush add the medium brown colour in the creases of the eyes. I then use an angled shadow brush to add the darkest colour in the outer corner of my eyes and blend it out. Finish it off with mascara. Today I used the Estee lauder Sumptuous Extreme mascara (picture above)



And I use the Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter in the 095 Creme Brulee shade :) I really love these lip butters, the colours are so pretty and they do make your lips really soft. I love this nude one as a daily lippy and I keep it with me for a top up when I need one :)


Hope you guys enjoyed the post :)
Also If you have a post request or a product you would want me to try out for you, leave a comment below  :)

Have a happy rainy weekend everyone :)
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment