Thursday 13 November 2014

Outfit Of The Day

Good Afternoon, Everybody :)

I thought that, since the last two outfit posts were quite casual, I'll do a fancy, pancy, dressy outfit today :D And I've gone all out wearing my new clip on hair extensions as well :) To be fair I should've done all of this after coming back from town (I'm in need for some beauty essentials) but I just didn't think. Not that it's a problem, but it means I have literally gotten myself all prettied up for 10 minutes :D and then now I have to take it all off...anyway, I'm sorry about the weird words...I just can't think of any normal ones :D

Back to the post..this one is all about the pencil skirt. I must admit, the ''skirt'' here is actually a bottom part of a dress. I cut it off because I would get more use having it as a skirt as I would wearing it as a dress...I don't think I even have the top part anymore :D I really like an all white/off white look with a few metallic or colourful accessories :) I have gone for the blues. I think the contrasting colours just work really well together and it's definitely a christmas party look :)









Wearing :
Skirt (half of a dress) - Asos
Blazer - h&m
Shirt - New Look
Shoes - New Look
Bag - New Look
Watch - fake Cartier...don't judge me, it was a present :D

Hope you enjoyed the post :) 
Stay tuned and why not follow my blog so you wouldn't miss anything ;)
Love Meril 

No comments:

Post a Comment