Monday 10 November 2014

Outfit Of the Day


Good Afternoon, Everyone :)

Today I dressed up purely for your entertainment :D
Theeverygirl.com has put a great challenge out there, to try and wear the clothes you already have in your wardrobe for the whole of November. And I am all for it...
The thing is though, that with a 3 month old baby there isn't much for me to go anymore :D 
Hope you still like the outfit, even though it didn't get to see the outside. 
In the spirit of the 30 days of no shopping though, I thought it would be great to find outfits for a whole week for you guys :)  D is away for work so I can do my thing without him thinking I've lost it completely :D So this is the first of the outfits I've come up with :)









Kimono - Apricot
blouse - Forever21
Jeans - Zara
Shoes - Michael Kors
Watch - DKNY

For more details leave a comment below :)
And if you don't want to miss any upcoming posts then why not follow through blogger, google+ or bloglovin :)

SHOP THE STYLE



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment