Tuesday 26 August 2014

Outfit of the Day

Good Evening, everyone. This is a quick outfit post from yesterday. My family left in the morning to fly back to Estonia, so I went to town to send them off at the train station.  I didn't bring little birdie, because the weather was really nasty and rainy so D was taking care of him while I was gone. I didn't actually think I would be able to go anywhere without him this soon, so it's good to know D can handle a couple of hours unattended :D
I'm wearing H&M basics...a long black tank top and leggings and Zara sweater. And if you've been following my blog you might remember these shoes. I was obsessed with them but the last pair was completely destroyed because I wore them pretty much every day and when I bought this pair, my feet were a bit swollen, so I couldn't fit into them :D But they are back now, and I'm so happy :D
I did have to wear a black blazer as well and I wore my tan New Look bag :)




No comments:

Post a Comment