Friday 8 August 2014

Last Day Until Due Day

Good evening, everyone. I can not believe it has been 9 months already. Time has gone past without me even noticing it. I was just telling D yesterday that it will be really weird not to feel the baby move inside me any more...because he will be with us.
To think about it now, I should have planned a cool day out or something for today, but I didn't :D So instead of doing some elaborate thing I kept it simple. My friend came over for lunch after she finished work I started my 40 week pregnancy update post :D and then had a nice dinner with D.
 A lot of my days surround food these days. It's actually the part of the day I really enjoy now that I'm not working...cooking home made meals. And I've started to bake more often as well. I've always loved to cook, but with full time bar work and living alone, I never really did it, because of lack of time and the fact that every time I bought food, it just went off since I didn't have time to eat at home.
Also, I bought a book yesterday...''Inferno'' by Dan Brown. I'm a bit obsessed. I've read ''The Da Vinci Code'' ''Angels and Demons'' and ''The Lost Symbol'' already and loved them, so I have high hopes for this one as well. I just thought it will be good to have something  to do during the hours and hours of breast feeding and if book reading doesn't work I've always got Netflix :)
So I'm ready...where is he???


No comments:

Post a Comment