Saturday 9 August 2014

40 Week Pregnancy Update

Hello Due date...and I'm guessing by the end of tonight I'll be saying Goodbye Due Date...without the baby.

Here is my 40 week pregnancy update...hopefully the last one for a long long time.

The Sun was shining in from the window, which made my one side fade out a bit. So I'm sorry about that :)




How far along: 40 weeks

Gender: Boy

Weight gain: This will be my last weigh in...I'm almost certain of it. SO the total weight gain in 40 weeks is...drum roll please...24 pounds. I must have either lost weight in the last weeks, when I refused to weigh myself, or gained some and lost some, but in the end, it's 24 pounds, and I know that whatever I gain from now on, will be the baby. This is what I'm telling myself at least.

Stretch marks: I thought I found one around my belly button. But I can't be sure, because it can just be a little redness. I will find out once I go back to my pre preggo size I guess. If it is a stretch mark it's actually pretty annoying, because it literally came in the last few days...I mean come on :D

Sleep: I don't need that much sleep these days. I can easily go through the day on just 4 hours of sleep. I go to sleep quite late 2-3am or wake up for a couple of hours around 4-6am. I think it's my bodys way of preparing for the broke up sleep I will be having due to the baby :) 

Miss anything: I do. I miss wearing my clothes. I miss fitting into clothes and I miss bending down to put my socks on without feeling any pain :D I miss having normal sized feet and fingers. I miss being able to turn in bed without struggling. I just miss not being pregnant now for all the little things.

Signs of labour: Lots of little niggles here and there. Painful braxton hicks contractions, these are actually pretty awful :S I'm just hoping they are actually doing something as well rather than just annoying me. I'm also gettign a lot of lightening crotch, which is annoying, because it's just making me feel like I need to pee ALL THE TIME :D Other than that it's really nothing serious. I haven't had all the real signs like the ''show'' or my waters breaking.

Best moment of the week: It was a pretty uneventful week to be honest with you guys. I haven't done anything, and it's just all been very normal. I think normal is good :D Actually this one could be reaching my due date :D I've made it, how amazing is this...now it's just a matter of days

But I'm off to my friends engagement party now, so you guys enjoy your day and I will enjoy mine :) 
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment