Sunday 31 August 2014

Casual Sunday

Happy Sunday, Everyone :)
It's so nice and sunny here in Birmingham today and I'm in a very good mood, because birdie slept 4 hours straight tonight, so I got pretty much an uninterrupted sleep from 1am to 5 am :)
I actually think it's because I gave him Infacol with his milk just before putting him down for his nap and it really helped...or he might have just done it all by himself :D I don't know and I don't care. Also D took the ''morning shift'' again so I got a good lie in as well. The morning sleep is not uninterrupted though, because I have to get up to pump. It was still nice :)
And since I was feeling rested and it was nice and warm and sunny outside I decided to go for a little stroll :) And this is what I wore

The sweater is actually from Primark. I got it when I was still pregnant because it's nice and loose. I do tend to go for bigger sizes with sweaters anyway though, because I like them quite loose. Leggings are from h&m and so are the shoes obviously. The bag is New Look, but I actually have it on my stroller rather than carrying it myself, so it actually wasn't part of the outfit :D





Hope you guys enjoyed your Sunday as much as I did mine :)
Stay tuned
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment