Thursday 7 August 2014

Casual Cargo Thursday






Good evening everyone :) This is a casual outfit I wore today for a quick trip to town to get our friends an engagement gift for Saturday. Hopefully the little guy will stay put until Sunday, so I can enjoy the day :D Pretty selfish I know, but I do believe it would be a nice way to spend my last day of pregnancy...with friends in the garden with some nice food and sunny weather :)
I bought these trousers years ago, and I don't even remember where from. They are missing a button, which I wouldn't be able to use anyway so I just use a belt to hide the fact :) They are so comfortable and loose.
Kept the accessories really simple. Nails and lips are purple and bracelets are from different sets in gold, pearl and teal/aqua colour.



Also I would like to make a note of my nail varnish :) It's BarryM, so it was super cheap,  and it is the matte finish look. I actually really like it. I do find that their nail varnishes are not as pigmented as I would like, but this one only needed 2 coatings and it looks really nice. The colour is called MNP9 Rhossili 419 ? That's a weird name, maybe it's just Rhossili :D OR maybe it's just the nr they use....I just don't know.



I also got the same matte finish look one in turqoise colour, which I will be trying out next :)

That's all for today, enjoy the weekend everyone :)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment