Sunday 28 December 2014

Throwback Sunday

Hello Everyone :)
I know the whole thing on the Internet is throwback Thursdays, but I really wanted to do a post, and feeling a bit uninspired these days I figured I'll just do a simple short throwback post to when I went to USA :)

Our first stop was New York. A place I didn't think I would like, but fell absolutely in love with. I can't wait to go back. 

I have a terrible thing with heights. I'm ok if I'm inside a building, but my friend kept putting her hand through the little gaps between the protective glass, and that's it for me :D


Central Park in all its glory. Our hostel was on West 63rd street right next to the park :) we went for a coffee and a walk every morning :)


Not the best view, but you can see the trees for Central Park :D

The pen lines are our route from just one day :) We walked until we could walk no more :D 

We then went on to Cape Cod, because the friend I was travelling with had a family living there, that she use to be an au-pair for :)
On our way back we found this little place :) I don't really know exactly where it was, but it was nice to stretch our legs from the long drive and breathe some fresh air.


From Cape Cod we drove to JFK to fly to San Fransisco :)


This tree has nothing to do with San Francisco apart from the fact it was growing there :D 




And then we drove our little bright green Ford Mustang all the way to Los Angeles along the coastline :) 


It's more like a picture overload post, but I was feeling a bit sentimental, and now after seeing all these pictures again I just want to pick up my 3 things pack Oscar as well and just go on a little adventure :D But instead it's 10pm and I'm going to get ready for bed :D

Joys of motherhood
Stay tuned everyone :)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment