Thursday 1 January 2015

2014

Good Afternoon, Everyone :)
What a year 2014 was. For most of 2014 I was pregnant and then in August I had my baby boy :) Now I can't imagine my life without him. He is the reason why I am sleep deprived, tired, loopy and deliriously happy most of the time and I wouldn't have it any other way :D
I also started this blog in May...and I will continue to write about my days and doings...I just don't see any other way  any more:)
I've never been the one to look back on the year gone and think what I regret and then come up with several new year resolutions. And I definitely won't be starting it now, mainly because I don't regret anything from last year. In all fairness, it was the best year of my life so far. And knowing what new adventures we have coming this year I just know I will have no regretting to do in the end of 2015 as well. 
We will be moving to our new house and will try to make it our home. That house will be the one where Oscar will take his first steps, speak his first words and probably have his first real tantrum...I can't wait. 
Hope you all are as excited about the coming year as I am, and don't waste time on resolutions. Use that time to make memories you will cherish for ever. Travel if you life to travel, exercise if you enjoy working out, eat good food and spend time with your friend and family. Because in the end,what will matter, are the memories worth remembering :)


Happy New Year, Everyone.
And as always...Stay tuned :o)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment