Saturday 27 December 2014

Busy Mama Bee

Good Afternoon, Everyone :)


Hope you all had a great Christmas. Mine was very nice. I made a nice meal for us on Christmas Eve and then we opened some present and watched a movie :D On Christmas Day we went to D's parents house and had Christmas lunch there. And all I have to say is that I consumed a lot of food and mulled wine during those two days :D


And now I've been on the search for a sofa. The new house is completely unfurnished and although we do have some furniture, we haven't had to get a sofa yet. And it's really stressing me out, as I can't really find the one I like, and also I think I need to see the house and get the measurements to actually be able to find one that is perfect for the house and us.
Oscar has been teething like crazy these days as well and being all grumpy and crazy :D This also means he has needed a lot of attention and hugs and kisses, which will explain why I've been MIA. Usually I blog when he is taking his long nap, but he has been so intense and time consuming I have actually been taking a nap with him. I'm amazed at how much difference having an extra 2 hours of sleep can do to you :) I might keep up with it now that O is feeling more like himself :)


He has also been busy growing out of his clothes, which ended in me having to cut the bottom parts off his onesie as I had been very lazy with the laundry (as in I haven't done any in about a week :D).
Looking like the Hulk :D or Peter Pan, I haven't decided yet.
They just grow SO bloody fast :(

And that is petty much all I've been up to these past few days, now we have New Years Eve to look forward to and then 2 weeks after that we will start our big move.
I also have some exciting news of what I will be up to next year, but I'll talk about it when the time gets nearer to the event :)

Enjoy the last few days of this year, everyone :)
And as always
Stay tuned 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment