Wednesday 3 December 2014

November Favourites


Good Morning, Everyone :)
It's December....the month of Christmas. I'm too excited :D But this post is not about December nor is it about Christmas, it's about my November Favorites :)
A lot of bloggers do beauty favorites, but mine will include food, fashion and baby things as well :) Escpecially because I haven't really gotten anything new in the beauty department :D

First it's Food.
Last month it was healthy sea bass if I remember correctly, but as the weather gets colder and the days get shorter...the food gets stodgier :D
So for November our favourite food was Ribs. We had the tesco pork ribs with a bbq glaze every week :D Eat them with some mash or sweet potato fries...delicious :D
This week it was Morrissons though as D did a weekly/monthly food shop from there this time :) and it's sweet chilli rather than bbq


The baby favourites of the month are these Burts Bees poducts.We got the calming cream for his sensitive baby skin and the shampoo/body was that I use in a bath :)
These products are so good and they smell even better...like honey (burts bees you know :D) They are a bit on the pricey side when it comes to cost...I paid 16 pounds for the 2. But you can wait for some offers to come along to try them for a bit cheaper because as babies go, sometimes what works for one doesn't neccessarily work for the other :)
I actually got a small gift pack for 8 pounds (7 pounds cheaper than usual) when the Boots baby event was on to try them before I bought the big sizes. I still have the baby oil and the diaper ointment left from the set even though they were tiny sizes :)


My favourite beauty products for November are actually scents.
First it's the inexpensive French Connection body spray. It came in a set that my friend got me for my birthday and it's just such a nice and sweet vanilla scent to spray on on those casual days :) I sometimes spray it in the room to make the room smell nice as well :D



And the second one was a Christmas present from my mom and sister ( we did presents early this year)
YSL Black Opium fragrance....I absolutely like it a lot, I might even say I love it a bit :D The smell is just so me and I'm quite surprised I've found a scent I think I like more than Euphoria by Calvin Klein (my usual fragrance that I've been using for a couple of years)
The other thing I like about the present was that the bottle is a nice 30ml plus there was a handbag sized 10ml spray of it as well in the gift set, which will come handy with a small clutch bag or even just a hand bag, as big bottles of perfume can be heavy.



Another favourite of mine was the good Revlon colorburst lip butter in 010 Raspberry Pie. It's just a really nice purple coulor just like winter berries :) I like a darker lip for winter time :) These lip butters are super inexpensive as well( link here )Plus at the moment, you get a free Colorburst balm for fee when you spend 10 pounds on Revlon in Boots :)



And the last of the November favourites is this hat :D Being a busy mama and all I wear my hair in a pony tail most of the days, and sometimes when I have a shower when O is already asleep I don't get a chance to blowdry it which means it looks like a curly mess rather than hair so having a hat that looks good and is also warm when I have to dash out without getting a chance to do anything with my hair before hand is great :)
I got this from h&m and I think it was about 8 pounds :)


Hope you enjoyed my November Favourites post
Stay tuned 
xoxo

Links for all the products from this post

No comments:

Post a Comment