Friday 5 December 2014

What's In My Diaper Bag

Good Morning, Everyone :)

I think I mentioned before that I don't actually have a diaper bag and I'm just using a slouchy New Look bag. Well...I do now :)
I figured it's just more neater to have one already packed and ready to go at all times, so I got a nice simple black Skip Hop duo deluxe changing bag. And already I think, why didn't I get it before. I love how easy it is. It has loads of pockets for different things like food, diapers and bottles and a zippered pocket to keep my personal things safe. I also like the magnetic closures that make it just that much easier to open different compartments. And it comes with a changing mat :)



This is what it looks like. It's simple and black just so D doesn't look like a douche when he needs to go anywhere with him :D 
Everyone are doing their what's in my bag posts so I'll do a diaper bag edition :D If I do go out without Oscar I just pack a bag there and then.

Diapers and wipes...I get these small packs from everywhere...they come through the letterbox and they gave a pack in the hospital, we also get them sometimes with our food delivery. I don't know how but I've managed to get a hold of quite a few of these small packs of wipes for free. I have 2 packs in the bag just in case of an exploding poo incident :D And then I have 5 spare diapers at all times :)



And also a few scented diaper bags and a anti-bacterial water spray bottle


Musling Cloth - for those spit ups and burps and now just drool :D there is so much drool.
I also now have dribble bib in there for that reason.



A pack of HIPP organic infant milk and a Tommee Tippee bottle and scissors to open the pack - I have these in there for an emergency. We now use the powder formula so If I know that he will need to fed when I'm out with him I bring a MAM bottle with water and a container with the exact amount of formula in it. I also bring a thermos I use for the night feeds for hot water. I did think I won't get O use to warm milk, but it's so much easier for babies to digest warm food, so why make it harder for him if it's so easy for me to make warm food for him. I also think that warm feeds have saved us from colic and gas pains...he hardly gets them stuck...he is actually very good and loud at passing gas whichever way it comes out :D


A change of clothes - Again in case there is some spit up or the case of an explosive poo. Sometimes he pees all over his clothes as well while I'm changing his nappy, just because he is cool like that :D


A pack of pacifiers - we use them and swear by them. I use the MAM ones again because he seems to like them the most


I also have a toy for him and the soundbox from the sleepy sheep. Just in case he gets a bit fussy, the ocean sounds will calm him down and the toy will keep him occupied for a few minutes. It mostly ends up in his mouth but hey...whatever works



My wallet - It's in there weather I am going to the shop or not...


My keys - D is usually home so even If I would forget them it wouldn't be such a big deal, but I'm just use to having them there now.
Lip Butter - Revlon one, the light coloured one. I can't apply a dark lip colour on the go without a mirror, because I'm not that good at it.
My phone - this does not live in the bag :D but it goes in there if I go out.
My Organiser - For god knows what reason :D

And that is all I have in there at the moment.
I'm sure it will change once the summer comes and Oscar gets bigger and better, but for now this is what is in there :)

Hope you enjoyed the post
Stay tuned
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment