Sunday 26 October 2014

The Rainy Day


Good Evening, Everyone. This is a post about what I wore on Wednesday. I had to go on a little shopping trip, so I decided to take this lovely dress out for the first time since getting pregnant :)
I'm really liking the moss/khaki green this autumn :)





Dress - h&m (bought last year autumn)
Tights - Primark
Boots - River Island
Cardigan - h&m

Since I now always go out with Oscar I don't get to wear my bags anymore :D I don't have a diaper bag, but I do have my New Look slouchy black leather bag on the pushchair handle, so this is where I keep all my things. I don't even know what it feels like wearing a bag anymore :D

Hope you enjoyed the post :) I must start getting ready now, as O is asleep (FINALLY) and we are going to go watch Jon Richardson tonight. So it's kind of like date night, except we are only going to the show and then coming straight home (my friend is babysitting :)). There shall be no dinner before and no drinks after :D I guess that's what it's like having a baby though, you make sacrifices...it's still good to get out every now and then without O and play grown-ups :)

Stay tuned, everyone :)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment