Saturday 11 October 2014

Healthy Happy Life

Good Morning, Everyone :)
It's time for the weekly healthy living update. I'm aware that I missed last weeks one, because it was my Birthday weekend and my friend was over from London. So this will be a two week update...I guess.
I must admit that I haven't been that healthy. It's not the food I eat when I do eat that's unhealthy though. The problem is the food I'm not eating. I haven't done it on purpose, but most of the days I kind of miss breakfast and lunch. I use to have porridge for breakfast on most days, and now it's a banana :S and sometimes a yogurt as well. I feel like I'm living on coffee. I still only have 1-2 normal coffees a day and then the rest of the 6 are decaffe :D But they do fill me up, especially when I have my coffee with milk and hazelnut syrup (damn you Starbucks )
On a good note though I've skipped so many calories I'm pretty much down to my pre-pregnancy weight now. And even If I will start eating more at lunch and mornings I don't think I will gain any weight because I'm breastfeeding more now. Which is why I really need to stop the coffees and start the healthy meals.
D has told me to prepare some lunches for the week, so It would be easy for me to just grab and eat them when I get a spare minute, but it's just the matter of doing it rather than just thinking about doing it :D
SO the update from the past 2 weeks is, that I've done good at the weight loss front, but not so good at the health department.
Another thing is that I'm back on the pill. My idea was to get the implant again and then take the pill as well to regulate the bleeding, but since I'm breastfeeding I can't do that just yet. I haven't taken pills with this hormone before though, so I'm not sure how they will affect me. I guess time will tell...hopefully I won't get bad skin and intolerable hunger :D

Here is what I look like at 7 weeks postpartum :)

(pictures coming as soon as possible...I promise :))

I have been doing a few exercises with Oscar..I use him as weight :D he likes it :D And they have really helped to get my stomach back into normal tensity, there is still a long way to go, but every little helps and I'm sure it will only get better as the days pass by :)



No comments:

Post a Comment