Sunday 19 October 2014

Outfit Of The Day

This is the first outfit of the day post about the fashion buys I did with my sister. I did only buy two things but one of them is a dress, which is a whole outfit on it's own.
The item I'm talking about in this post  is the burgundy red blouse with white cuffs and lapel.
And it is from Primark (I got it from the Primark section in Selfridges though, as I just can't go to the normal one in Birmingham with a baby). I do think it's all more civilised in there as well. Everything is nicely organised and pretty and clean.


I just think that for what it cost (10 pounds) it looks so much more expensive, not that I care if I look expensive :D And I love the dark red color for autumn :)

It was also the only sunny day we had, while my sister was here, but even though it was sunny it wasn't that warm, so I wore a coat and a scarf...damn you windy cold air...go back.



Camel color Coat - New Look (bought last year)
Green jeans - Zara
Leopard print Espadrilles - h&m 
Camel color Scarf - h&m

And these are my two monkeys :) Miss her already


Enjoy the time with your family, you guys :)
Appreciate every moment
and stay tuned for the bargain dress outfit of the day post :)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment