Monday 24 March 2014

Product I love at the Moment


        So I recently changed my perfume. I have been using Calvin Klein euphoria for years, but decided to go for the new edition called ''endless euphoria'' this time. Still pretty much the same, but i felt like it was lighter and fits the summer season better.

       I've got a pretty straight forward skin routine, which keeps my skin clean and blemish free and I also used to go to sunbeds, which used to be really helpful for me, but because of the pregnancy hormones my skin has gone really bad, and I find I need to do more to it, now that i've had to cut out the tanning sessions.
So on top of the usual daily wash and light scrub I use ESPA essential cleansing mask at least once a week, it draws out all the excess oils and impurities and makes my face feel really clean. It's a bit pricey (about 30 pounds) but it's so worth it, and since I've found myself buying less and less clothes... I don't mind spending a bit extra on the make up and skin products.
       I use the Estee Lauder Idealist skin tone illuminator daily. Every morning and evening and have been for months, and I have to say it doesn't really work for me :D but it smells so nice and it was 65 pounds so I'm resiliant to use all of it and then try a different range.
      The most recent buy was the Estee Lauder doublewear foundation, which was matched to my skin in the shop and I must say, I really do recommend it. I only used it today and only a light layer as I didn't leave the house, but it looks flawless and even after a nap (a day of doing nothing is very tireing ) it stayed on my face rather than ending up on my pillowcase. And my face does not look oily, which it does with most of the high street products.
     For cleaning my face I use neutrogena products and they've worked really well for me. I use a grapefruit daily facial scrub and lime facial wash.
     But like I said because of the pregnancy hormones I spend most of my time trying to cover up the blemishes and breakouts, because whatever I do, nothing seems to help. Lets hope the summer is not far, and I can have some sun on my face :)
Here's hoping xx



No comments:

Post a Comment