Sunday 23 March 2014

Little Outing

Non alcoholic shot 
Yesterday I decided I'm sick of being sick so i went for a few drinks for my bf's friend. Since we have mostly common friends it's always safe to go to these events, because you know you'll have someone to talk to. Unfortunately we got there so late that everyone was already drunk, which meant I was feeling left out AGAIN, since I can't drink and everyone was doing birthday shots and taking a piss out of me for being sober...like I have a say in this :D . Anyway one of  my lovely friend thought of me as well in one of his rounds to the bar and got me this lovely half and half and grenadine shot. So i could cheer with the rest. Really small gesture, but made me quite happy.
I didn't stay long because there is only so much bar hopping one can do, on the other hand D didn't come home until  8 am, because he likes to go to gay bars...Not going to say anything, but he does end up in them most of the times he goes out :D
So now i'm a bit angry at him, because unfortunately for him I woke up at 6 and could'nt sleep until he came, so I had plenty of time to think of cenarious of why he isn't home. Unlucky.
Anyway I'm off for a bit of shopping with my bestie, will show the goodies i got later.
Have a great day you guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment