Wednesday 26 March 2014

Throwback Thurday


Just a little blast from the past :) 


I love this look. I remember I ended up wearing purple shoes instead, but the ones on the picture are Michael Kors, I'm not a big fan of platform heel, but the gold cap in the front makes them so much more better. The dress is New Look


 This was a company christmas party about 2 years ago. I'd just come back from States, which explains the amazing tan :D Dress is asos and bag Warehouse but the best part is the leather jacket. I got it about 7 years ago from Primark, all the original buttons have come off, but the jacket itself still looks new :)


Our companies awards...Me with my bestie. White dress is again from asos, but since I can't do laundry, the underskirt has shrunk, which means I can only wear it as a top now :D


Nothing better than all black. I borrowed all these clothes from my sister...but hey, what are sisters for then?


In Tenerife. The shoes are my favorite, they were only about 50 pounds from River Island, but go with everything. Wearing silky orange shorts from Primark. I regret not getting them in different colors, as they are so comfortable and so cheap.



This is just half of our card from our trip to New York. The pen line shows where we walked....we walked sooo muuch.
That is all for now, since I just got a new computer, most of the pictures are still in the old one.
Have a great Thursday
xoxo


I've just realised it's Wednesday.....It might be my pregnancy brain :D today at work I kept forgetting words in my centences :S :D

No comments:

Post a Comment