Tuesday 25 March 2014

Last Day Off

 Since it was my last day off today, and D also had to take a few days off just to use up the holidays before the end of the tax year we decided to do something together, which doesn't happen very often these days.
But the weather was so crap, we only managed to go for a coffee. And treated ourselves with a slice of chocolate cake (shared 1 slice, so not too bad)
We went to Nero Coffee that just opened on the square where I work and I must say, it's like any other Nero Coffee place i've been to :D

Mine is a soy latte and D had a mocha, like always

After the coffee D went to the gym in a long time, actually for the first time, since we moved to the new flat :D And i took a nice walk back home by the canals

Like alread mentioned I made some soup for my lunches at work and probably a few days at home, since I made soooooo much. But it came out really good and since i'll be freezing it, it doesn't really matter.
I also bought a huge bag of fresh spinach so for dinner we had fishcakes and salad. Most days it is either fish or chicken, I should really start eating more meat, but saying this, D made steak yesterday.


His and Her portion sizes. D also added some cubbed cheddar to his salad but no cottage cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment