Monday 24 March 2014

Feeding time


  Not a lot going on in the baby department. Except that I'm trying to eat more this week, since I have lost some weight. I think it's because of the stupid cold that i've had for over a week now, so I try to get all the extra vitamins I get from fresh fruit and veg and eat more substantial meals.


My usual lunch, multigrain bread with some ham ad cucumber and soup. My juice is usually half juice half water
I try to have a bigger lunch these days, because D likes to have his dinner around 8, which is a bit too late for me, but we try to have dinner together most of the nights so a nice lunch keeps me going until then. I also have a snack in between, which is usually a plate of fruit, I like to cut up a banana and orange and an apple, so I can just pick on different flavors :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment