Friday 21 March 2014

Beginning


I started this blog years ago, but never posted anything on it, so now that I'm pregnant with my first child, I've realised I have a lot of time in my hands. Which gives me an opportunity to actually post and tell my stories.
First thing first...I am excpecting a boy, which we found out 3 days ago, and it's all really exciting. I am exactly 19 weeks and 6 days today, which means i'll be on the half way mark tomorrow. Another thing I found out...pregnancy last for 40 weeks, which is more like 10 months not 9. More time to prepare, excpecially because this little boy, was really not planned :D And preparing time is really what we need, we have still not purchased a single thing, and baby daddy hasn't even told his parents yet :S because he is a big coward :D

I'll post a picture of the bump, when one of my friends comes around. So far I've gained about 7 pounds, but just like my weight before all this, it's the same now...It really differs each day, so instead of worrying how much I've gained I'm just weighing myself once every week, just to make sure the weight that has to, is coming on.
Most days I eat pretty healthy, I crave mostly fruit - which is good, and ice cream - not so good :D But I've found out that the mini ice creams that come in the pack of 6 and 10 do the trick, they are usually under 200 calories and so cheap as well...I always look for an offer.

Second thing is that I'm still working and planning to do so until I feel like it. I work as a waitress, so not so glamorous, but i can choose my own hours and once the bump gets in the way I'm excpecting a lot of tips :D
I'm ill this week, so I only went on Monday, and I'm getting worried since work is kind of like my cardio and since I've been feeling poo I haven't really gone for walks other than that Tesco run for some ice cream. But I'm starting to feel better now, so hopefully next week I'll be back on my feet and running around like I'm used to.

And third, that is it for now. I'll try to upload a post every time something is going on, or i've found something I wanted to share.
Peace out :)



No comments:

Post a Comment