Friday 26 June 2015

MY LITTTLE BOX UNBOXING



Hello, Everyone :) I received this little cute box today in the mail, so I figured I'll do a little unboxing post for you. I know all these beauty subscription boxes are really popular and there are so many of them out there. I chose this one because it seemed to offer something a little different. And I must say I am very happy with my decision to go for it :)

The July monthly box theme is ''French Riviera'' and its a collaboration box with Sarah Lavoine, a interior designer. Inside there were all these lovely goodies, a pamphlet and a few cards with information about the products. Before I go into detail about the goodies have a look at the packaging....I mean COMEOOOON....it's so freaking cute. The box the whole thing comes in itself is worth the 14 pounds a month :D But I am slightly obsessed with nice boxes anyway so maybe I'm not the most biast person talk.
































In this months box there was:
Keratine Thermique, Blow-Dry Care for Unruly Hair by Kerastase, RPR £19.50
Sunglasses Sarah Lavoine x My Little Box, £18
Sea Salt Fresh Scrub by My Little Beauty, £8.50 for 75ml
Planters duo, £6.50
Nails polish loved by Sarah Lavoine, £6.50 

I am loving the Kerastase smoothing taming milk already. My hair is absolutely crazy and I can just see this being the saviour I need. The blue is such a nice sea blue I can't wait to try it on my toes :D I thought the sunglasses would look weird as my face is big and the sunglasses looked pretty small, but they actually look really cool. Sea salt scrub will come in handy when the sun gets tougher and the only thing I'm not too sure about in the box is the bags? for plants? anything? I don't know :D Maybe they will find good use in the bathroom, but they are not refined enough in their shape for me to put them anywhere else is the house....maybe outside? :D I don't know.
All in all this box is AWSOME and I think everyone deserves a bit of French in their life ;)

All the products (apart from the Kerastase hair care product) are available at My Little Corner and subscription for your own box can be made at My Little Box website.

Hope you enjoyed the post
I am planning to get back in track with my 10 Days of Summer posts...fingers crossed :D 
Stay tuned :)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment