Sunday 14 June 2015

FASHION CLASSICS

Hello, Everyone :) Today I will kind of continue the style of my last post. It has something to do with a wardrobe but mostly with style. You know how fashion changes with seasons but style is something that lasts longer. Well today I will share my fashion classics with you. I'm talking about those items that I just can't live without. Those pieces of clothing/accessories and shoes that continue to play an important part in your wardrobe year after year. I'm sure these are different for different people, so I won't be guessing what majority of you will have as their staple pieces, but instead just tell you about mine :)

White Button Down
This is a definite staple. Wear it with jeans, shorts, skirt...Dress it down or make it fancy. I don't mind spending a bit more money on this item to get a better quality and fit.

Black Dress
I don't think I need to say anything about this one. It's just a must. I am loving my Gino Tricot jersey wrap around dress with a plunge neckline. It's so simple and classy.

White Blazer
This not for everyone. But I love my buttonless white blazer I got from H&M about 2 years ago. I wear it with everything. It works with colour and as part of a white or white and black ensamble. It's one of those wear it down or out kind of items.
Black High Heeled Sandals
Again I don't think I need to explain myself here. My favourite pair is from River Island. The one main thing is with these, that they have a slim high heel and they are strappy.

Blue Jeans
I mean those classic blue jeans. Not distressed or anything. Just really nice dark navy blue jeans. I love jeans anyway. Angelina Jolie said that she doesn't have a single pair of jeans at home because she would end up wearing them all the time. Well I don't mind wearing them all the time :D I like mine mid-rise but skinny. But I do want to try out the flare again.
Flat Shoes
For me it's all about the espadrille. For summertime at least. I got my leopard print from H&M but I will be upgrading to a more sturdy pair for this season as I went through two pairs last summer :D


Tan Bag
It's not the size the shape or the style that matters here. It's about that classic tan colour. I'm not a big fan of slouchy bags so for me a nice shape is quite important. I like a shopper style and I also like the classic trapeze shape.


Hope you enjoyed my little fashion classics post :)
I am starting a 10 day series tomorrow where I will share one summery outfit a day with all of you :)
So stay tuned, everyone :)
xoxo
Meril

No comments:

Post a Comment