Wednesday 3 June 2015

Denim and Yellow

Hello, Everyone :)
I have not done an outfit post in a long time again. I had to have a little look around in my closet (read rails) because I have to find outfits for a trip we are going on. And summer was so long time ago I have kind of forgotten what I actually have. And in the midst of finding summery outfits I found my beloved pair of distressed boyfriend jeans, which made me think of a nice and bright outfit :) hope you enjoy :)

Wearing: JEANS - Zara, YELLOW TOP - Missguided, BAG - New Look, SHOES - Missguided, NECKLACE (SET OF 2) - Forever21, BELT - h&m, SUNGLASSES - Primark

Shop the style
Stay tuned everyone :)
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love all of your clothes in this perfect outfit ♥ In particullary the jeans ! so perfect ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) The jeans are an awsome buy from Zara. They have lasted for years :D

      Delete