Tuesday 16 June 2015

ACCESSORIES PARTY

Hello, Everyone :) It was such a lovely day today. The Sun was out and I managed to top up my tan. We had a lovely hour of fun with the paddling pool with O. The day and the tan were just asking for coral and aqua colours, but this time I decided to go with the blues. Mostly because orange is really not my colour as of yet :D And this post will mark the first of my 10 day summer outfit series. I will try to go with occasions rather than colours. So I guess this will be a good outfit for a nice summer evening cocktail party on the rooftop bar. Skip the wedges and some of the accessoires, add some pumps and it will be a walk in the park outfit :D But since I'm planning to do a park outfit anyway, lets leave it to this one being a ''rooftop'' kind of thaaang ;)
I wanted to go all out with the accessories this time because it just felt like an accessories party kind of outfit. So simple and summery...I think it just needed to be livened up with some pretty arm and ear and neck candy :D
Wearing: BLOUSE - New Look, SHORTS - H&M, NECKLACE - H&M, RINGS - New Look, EARRINGS - gift, SUNGLASSES - Storm (mens), SHOES - New Look

The sunglasses are actually Ds :D He said they are too girly, and I guess I'm not helping him by wearing them like they were made for me :D But they do actually look very nice on him as well. Can't beat a good pair of aviators right?

Hope you enjoyed the post :)
Stay tuned for tomorrows post.
xoxo
Meril

2 comments:

  1. I love that bracelet, it's gorgeous! XO -Kim
    www.thethirtysomethinglife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely a statement bracelet. It is from a boutique in Tenerife :)

      Delete