Saturday 20 June 2015

FRIENDLY LUNCH PARTY

Hello, Everyone :) The second outfit for my 10 Days of Summer Style includes greens, gold and tan colours. I love the combination of green and brown. The pop of gold just adds a little bit of fancy to it. And also it's there because of the rule of 3. I never go for just 2 colours in my outfit as it just looks very dated. I also try to add at least 3 extra accessories or items to my outfit. Either a jacket, a bag, a statement necklace, a hat, scarf... you get the jist. 
The outfit I chose I actually wore for a lunch date with D and O. The only thing I changed was the shoes. It's just not very sensible to wear wedges that high with an active 10 month old :D But I would wear them when I would meet up with friends and could leave him home :D

WEARING: JEANS - forever21, SWEATER - zara, TANK TOP - h&m, WEDGES - select, EARRINGS - accessories, WATCH - Olivia Burton, BANGLE - gina tricot. BAG - new look

Hope you enjoyed the post :)
Stay tuned
xoxo
Meril

2 comments:

  1. loving the watch :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I love Olivia Burton understated statement watches :) So simple and chic

      Delete