Thursday 8 January 2015

Throwback Thursday

...to when we were young and stupid :D



This photo is taken about 4 years ago. And now I have a baby and the lovely girl next to me is pregnant and about to pop...a baby out...not like a balloon :D
I actually remember this day so well for some reason. We had a lovely time at the park with Marias dog Sascha and then lunch at the local pub and then for some reason we ended up in the place we work for some more drinks :) Why we are wearing sunglasses in the dark...I don't know.
What a difference 4 years make....the one thing that hasn't changed though is that we are still very good friends :)
You never know if friends will still be friends after a few years and I'm glad this little girly still is :)

Hope you enjoyed this little post
Stay tuned :)
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment