Saturday 17 January 2015

Valentines Day Gift Guide

Hello, Everyone :)
Valentines Day is here...yes I know it's only January, but there is nothing to celebrate in January :D So I'm thinking ahead. I'll be honest with you guys, I have never actually celebrated Valentines Day as a romantic holiday. In Estonia it's also known as Friends Day, which I think it's quite cute :) I'll celebrate that instead. But for all you romantic lovebirds here is a list of things I would be quite happy to receive on Valentines Day morning :) I need to prepare myself for not even getting a card though :D because that's just my life...whooop whooop (yes that is sarcasm :D)
These are just presents for women, because I'm quite bad at giving guys presents and in no position to give advice on the matter to anyone else :D

1. Nice flowers, chocolate and a card
It's classic and I think it just does the trick. It was just Christmas, people are still trying to get their finances together so why spend more money. But if you do have money to spend then please continue reading :D

2.Jewellery Box
Only because I really need one :D But how cute is this. There might not be anything in there, but why make it a tradition and get some nice things at future holidays/celebrations.
I love this Stackers set. You can add boxes to it, and get a smaller one instead. They have beautiful color co-ordinations, but I love this beige one with a dark purple insert, as the jewellery will look really nice with the dark background :)


3.Charm Bracelet
Another gift that can keep on giving :) I absolutely love giving Charm bracelets as presents for the dearest of friends, because there can never be too many charms, and this saves me from thinking what to get for that next birthday/Christmas :D For some reason though, I actually don't have one :D So this Valentines Day would be awsome to actually get one as well...hint...hint :D
I don't really like the Pandora bracelets though....no hate. I really like a simple gold chain and pendant charms of all kinds of sparkle :D I love this birth stone gold plated charmed bracelet, and it's only 20 pounds from Etsy:) And it can hold all the classic clip charms :)


To be honest any kind of jewellery is always a sure hit with any woman...I'm sure, unless you are a tomboy type and would like a shovel instead haha :D

4. Anything from Victorias Secret :) I love underwear. I must admit I have a fare share already, but I think you can never have too many sets of nice lingerie :)
They've got a Valentines Day collection out, which makes it even easier for guys to pick out the right thing :) And they just opened up shop in Birmingham :)

And that is it. My mind is blank now. I honestly don't think I would like anything else :D Maybe a nice DSLR camera :D hahaha

Hope you enjoyed the post and got an idea to what to ask for :D
Stay tuned
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment