Monday 5 January 2015

Crystal Smile Whitening Strips

Good Evening, Everyone :) I purchased these whitening strips the other day in hopes that the damage my excessive coffee drinking has done to my brilliant whites will be vanished in a matter of minutes. The reviews for these were really good, and they are also peroxide free which means that they are less likely to cause any sensitivity. I picked these instead of the Crest 3d whitening strips because even though the results are probably better, the Crest ones are more likely to damage your teeth plus they are kind of illegal in EU and UK :D




BUT here are my results :) This is just after 1 day :) And I think the results are petty good. You can do a course over 14 days using the strips just once a day or over the course of 7 days using them twice daily. I'm doing the 7 day course.
The pictures are completely unedited, but taken at a different time of the day and I'm wearing a bit of make up on the top picture.

The one thing I do say is after the first time, my teeth looked a bit uneven, but then the second time evened them out.
My opinion is though, that they are definitely worth trying. I think for the 12 pounds I spent on the 28 strips I got my moneys worth and then some. So if your teeth need whitening, I definitely recommend these.

Hope you enjoyed the post
Stay tuned :)
xoxo



2 comments:

  1. Mul on crest 3D'd ja ma sain viis riba ära teha - siis läks natuke hellaks. Jätsin pooleli, teen ülejäänud 5 umbes poole aasta pärast..Kui julgen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ma ostsin Crest 3D hambapasta juurde :D

    ReplyDelete