Friday 2 January 2015

My Nail Polish Collection

Good Morning, Everyone!

I know I said I won't be doing any New Year resolutions, but I need to promise myself not to buy any more darn nail varnishes...as I have about a million of them already. The funny?! part of it is, that I actually rarely have time to do my nails these days anyway :D And when I do then I tend to go for the basics and colours that won't show that much when they chip.
Having a baby is really awesome, but finding time to do your nails and then actually have the time to let them dry for efficient time...pretty much impossibe.
Anyway...I thought I'll share my excessive nail varnish collection with you guys. And I say excessive, compared to like these crazy beauty blogger/vloggers and professionals, my collection is TINY. But for a normal person I do believe I have quite a few :)



I keep them in a French Connection gift set box, which I realise is not big enough for all of them, but I make do with what I've got :D I also keep the files and clippers in there unless I've dragged them around the flat in hopes I will have time to do my nails :D

I have to admit, when it comes to colour and the intensity of the colour you actually get from just one coat of polish, hands down I always go for Revlon. And I really like the bottles.



Barry M is just a nightmare, and to get anything close to the colour in the pot you have to apply like 7 coats. I still have quite a few of them though :D they are so cheap I can't help myself (3.99 if I'm not mistaken)
The recent addition to the nail polish collection. I got all of these Ciate polishes and glitter for 10 pounds when I went to the Clothes Show Live in Birmingham. I don't think I will ever use the yellow caviar set though :S ever...it's yellow...weird :D they were part of a gift bag. The pastel colors are matte, which I think is quite cool.


When it comes to cheap nail varnishes, I don't think you can beat h&m ones :) I think they are awsome :) I don't have that many though.


I have the classic reds and dark reds :)


I also have a few random ones from L'oreal and No7 and Rimmel
And then I have all these glittery ones and the artisty ones you can use to do stuff I don't have time to do :D Maybe one day :D


But like with Makeup I do think Revlon is the one. I just love every single product from Revlon I think...obsessed maybe. Very good value for money :) 

Hope you enjoyed the post :)
Stay tuned
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment