Friday 26 September 2014

Recent Beauty Buys

Good Morning, Everyone :)
Before I get to the subject of beauty, I just want to mention that today is the third day we are trying out the schedule to get O sleeping through the night. If you want to try it out as well, then this is where you can find it. I will let you guys know about the progress.

But back to the post now :)
I have done a few beauty purchases over the last few weeks, so I thought I'll share them with you all.

Firstly I must show you this makeup organiser. I have it in the bathroom, as this is where I do my make up. We get the morning sun on that side of the building, which makes it really great and light. I am planning to get a bigger mirror though just for no good reason :D
The drawers are not big enough to hold all my makeup, but it fits the things I use the most, so it's perfect. I got it from Amazon and it was about £20 pounds :) You can get these kind of containers from Muji, but they are a bit more pricey in there. I got the small 2 drawer one from there, that now hold D's razors and creams and things. I use old Douwe Egberts coffee jars to hold my brushes.




The second best beauty buy I've done, was getting these makeup brushes. You can find all of them and then some on the crownbrush website :) Use code SILVERSEPT to get 30% off the Backstage brush range :) Be quick though, because I've got a feeling this code only works until the end of September :D

I'm also trying out new shampoo and conditioner. Just because they were more than half price :) And a L'oreal heat protection spray(forgot to take a picture) because I blow dry my hair pretty much every other day and straighten my hair at least 3 times a week. The only problem with the heat protection spray is that its really slippery when it gets on the floor :D Me and D both almost fell on our asses the first time I used it. I really don't like the smell of the conditioner though, so I won't be buying it again once I've used up this bottle.


This conceal and contour palette by Makeup Revolution. The products of this brand are really cheap, but actually really cool. I got their bronzer and blush as well. And the colours are actually quite concentrated and stay on very well. I thought the creamy concealers will melt off with sweat, but once they are set with a powder they stay. I'll be buying a few of their eye shadow palettes as well, because they've got some funky ones :) I will start out with one in the beginning though, because they might not stay on as well as the face palette. I'll let you know how it goes.




L'oreal Micellar water. This is meant to just swipe off the day and get rid of makeup without having to wash or scrub...and I must say....it works. I actually think it's one of my favourite products I've tried recently and will continue to use.


Hope you enjoyed the post.
Stay tuned :)
xo









2 comments: