Monday 8 September 2014

Weekend

Good evening, everyone :)
I've already been shit at this trying to post every day this week thing :D I will get better though...I'm sure...maybe. The weekend just went by so fast I completely forgot. 
The main thing that happened during those 2 days that I didn't manage to blog, was that we went to the botanical gardens :) And I've also started to breastfeed a lot more rather than pump, because I just hate it. It takes so long and it just feels that feeding is taking twice as much time as it should since I used to pump after every feed, sometimes even more often. I am using the nipple shield every time. Mostly because my nipples are still sore and not gotten use to all the activity and secondly O doesn't even know what a nipple is anymore :D 
I tried to breastfeed him without the guard once and he kind of just gave me this look of ''what are you thinking woman putting this weird thing in my mouth'' :D So I'm going to stick with the guard. I don't think there is any medical reason why I shouldn't be using it, so I'm going to continue. 
I don't actually remember what we did on Saturday :/ I don't think we did anything to be honest. I kind of remember feeling a bit ill. That feeling when you've got a sore neck and your skin hurts. And I was really scared that I was going to become ill and unable to take good care of O, but on Sunday I felt fine, so I guess it was just tiredness.


Anyway, here is a little picture update of the last few days :)


 This is how I start my day now. Warm water with lemon, it's meant to help with digestion and balance out all the acids in your body :)

 D and O stuck in gravel by the butterfly house in the botanical gardens

 My new favourite toy


Calm before the storm :D A second later he blew out his paci and started screaming :D 
btw the sheep is a godsend. It has a soundbox in it for ocean and whale sounds :D and it really calms him down. I don't use it at night but I do use it now for his day time naps.



 Tummy time. He's not a big fan, but it's good for him, because it helps get the gas out :)


I almost forgot. The biggest thing that happened during the weekend is that we switched to size 2 diapers :D how cool. He is getting bigger by the day.

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend as well
stay tuned
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment