Saturday 9 January 2016

The End Of Beauty Week

Good Morning, Everyone :)
It is officially the end of beauty week here on WhiteCrispShirt and let me just say how proud I am of myself for completing it :) During the week I shared my latest beauty finds, make up looks, product reviews and lots of other fun stuff with you and I enjoyed every little bit of it.
Today was meant to be the unboxing of my first Glossybox post, but silly me I didn't realise I had to register online first to start receiving my monthly box :D (Dan got me a 6 month Glossybox subscription for Christmas, and I'll admit I was really excited so I didn't read the actual letter until he asked me about it today :D) I have now done the work though, so the box should be with me in a week or so and then I will most definitely be sharing it with all you guys as well :)
I am currently in the eating fruit for breakfast (I had too much wine yesterday :D) and planning my next weeks post kind of mood. And since I'm on the subject of next week I am now able to say that we are going on a holiday :) SO from Monday onwards there will be all kinds of holiday related post because it's going to be ''Holiday Week'' here on WhiteCrispShirt

But for now, I hope you enjoyed Beauty week as much as I did and 
As Always Stay tuned 
xoxo
Meril

No comments:

Post a Comment