Thursday 28 January 2016

Monthly Fashion Picks

Hello, Everyone :)
Welcome to (drumroll please....) ''Fashion Week'' :) I love fashion, but I love finding stylish pieces that will last and fit for years and years even more. It's all about style once you pass that 24 years old mark I think, because usually by this time you have experimented enough to have found what works and what doesn't for you. If you are still searching then there is nothing wrong with that too. Have fun with fashion, mix it up and do try new things every now and then :) And where do I go for those new trend buys I think I need...Missguided...
I think if you have been reading my blog for a while, then you know how much I love this super affordable on-line fashion retailer. The quality is so good and the fashion is on trend. But even if you're not into edgy new fashion pieces there are lots of classic items like cigarette pants and shirts, awesome footwear and amazing accessories to choose from. So I will try (I'm not going to promise :D) to bring to you my favourite pieces from Missguided every month...
And here are this months picks :)

So I seem to be obsessed with Khaki, Navy blue and grey. And that is absolutely ok with me :D I'm also gravitating towards really chunky cardigans and really tight dresses :D Maybe a few more weeks in the gym and I will treat myself to one of these beautiful bodycon dresses :)
Hope you enjoyed my little Missguided picks
Stay tuned
xoxo
Meril

No comments:

Post a Comment