Thursday 7 January 2016

Product Review BOURJOIS PARIS

Hello, Everyone :)
Another day another another 2 products to review. Today is the turn of Bourjois Paris Healthy range. There is the Healthy Mix serum Gel foundation and the healthy balance Unifying powder.
I will start with the powder as I've had a chance to test this one out a lot more. Since I ran out of my usual Rimmel Stay Matte powder I have been using this to set my make up since I got it. 
The healthy balance unifying powder is said to give you 10 hours of MATT finish and NATURAL HEALTHY GLOW. And as much as I'd love to find a powder that keeps my oily skin dry for 10 hours in a row I have yet to find one. But this powder is awesome and And here is what I think.
It is definitely more loose. It's still a compact powder don't get me wrong, but it's not as dense as the Rimmel one so I feel like there is more product waste as it powders everywhere when I put my brush in it. But on the skin I feel like it's much more natural looking and less cakey. It sets my foundation perfectly and it smells really nice on top of everything. So I FEEL like this is my new go to powder. And I got it in the shade 52 Vanilla
The Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation says to give you 16 hours of radiance boosting even, revived complexion and it is a light coverage foundation which is why I got it in the shade 58 Dark Bronze. I figured a nice glowy and light foundation is exactly something I would need for my  sun holiday next week. I have tried it on, but there will be no picture as it really does not match my skin tone at the moment :D But it feels light and not cakey at all. It blends really well and again it has a warm undertone rather than a pink one, which will suit my skin perfectly with a tan :) I haven't tested the 16 hour stay claim, as I am usually not even awake for that long let alone wear make up :D
I won't be using it during the day in the sun, because I just think wearing make up by the pool or on the beach is a bit silly, but I will be evening out my skintone for those lovely warm weather dinners. I will update on this foundation during the holiday. So if you are interested to find out how it stays on and lasts and feels follow me on Instagram, as I'm more likely to just do a little make up of the night kind of picture/update. :)

Hope you enjoyed this product review post :)
Stay tuned for tomorrows All Time Favourite Beauty Products post :) And read my previous posts in the archive in the meantime :)
xoxo
Meril



2 comments:

  1. This sounds great! I haven't tried many Bourjois products but the ones I have are wonderful.

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I'm looking forward to putting the foundation to the test soon :) And I'm sure I'll like it as Bourjois products have not disappointed me yet :)

    ReplyDelete