Wednesday 6 January 2016

Product Review L'OREAL PARIS

Hello Everyone :)
Day 3 of Beauty Week and for today I have tried out 2 products for you and for me :D This going to be a really positive review because I'm so impressed. The products I'm talking about are the L'oreal Paris new True Match foundation and L'oreal Paris Color Riche Extraordinaire liquid lipsticks.
I have used the old formula true match before, but I wanted to see if this is any better. And I actually don't think the last one was bad at all, but they have clearly made this one even better and I LOVE IT. I got mine in the shade 3.D Golden Beige and although it is a bit dark for me it is just the right amount of yellow rather than pink that it doesn't bother me at all. And once I blend it on my neck as well, you honestly can't tell it's a shade too dark. The formula of this foundation is super blendable and it stays on in this smooth silky layer and looks flawless. I have taken the picture below without flash by the window and just to show how even it is I haven't edited the picture. I have set the foundation with clear powder.
It photographs really well with and without flash so perfect for a night out :D I have been using it for a few days now and because I do have oily skin it does get a bit shiny after a few hours, but it's nothing a little plotting paper or powder can't fix. But it is definitely medium to full coverage foundation. Absolutely the best foundation I've tried recently...and when I say recently I mean this year :D
Top -  L'oreal Paris Color Riche Extraordinaire in colour 500 MOLTO MAUVE and 
Below - 600 NUDE VIBRATO

Although they advertise this as a liquid lipstick I think it's more in the moisturising gloss section. But I love this gloss. It's so moisturising and it stays on for so long...even after having food and coffee. I do prefer the mauve color more, but that's not saying I don't like the nude. It's just my preference. But I can't rate these glosses enough. Definitely a favourite everyday lip product and so good for those cold days that make your lips crack .

Hope you enjoyed this little product reiew. I will be doing another one tomorrow so
As always, Stay tuned :)
xoxo
Meril




No comments:

Post a Comment