Tuesday 5 January 2016

Bronze Gold Natural Make Up Look

Hello, Everyone :)
Day 2 of Beauty Week and today I am sharing a little bronze gold natural make up look I have been rocking lately. It's just a really natural looking make up that is great for everyday errand runnings or for a nice date night dinner, lunch, breakfast....any food :D, shopping trip...it's just good for anything really if I do say so myself :)
As you can see there is nothing too outgoing about this look. It's just a nice  bronze gold look. Because I look so pale lately as well I have been piling on the bronzer just to make myself feel better :D

Products I've used


I hope you have enjoyed the two days of beauty posts :) And please come back tomorrow for the third one, which will be a product review.  :)
And as alwyas, Stay tuned
xoxo
Meril

No comments:

Post a Comment