Monday 4 January 2016

My Make Up Collection

Hello Everyone and welcome to January and Beauty Week :) A whole week of beauty related posts with the exception of Sunday...Mama needs a little break :D But 6 blog posts that I am really excited to share with all of you. If you are not really interested in beauty then come back in a week, because there is beauty and beauty only over here on WhiteCrispShirt

FIRST post to start out the madness is a little look at my make up collection.
And here it is, my beautiful vanity. I got the table from IKEA....obviously and although I like it...I don't love it. The drawer doesn't come out fully so the back of the drawer is quite underused. I have put everything in boxes which makes finding things more easy, as I can just move the whole box and pull others out but still...And I'm yet to get a bigger mirror to either be bolted on the wall or sit on the table. But for now I'm using the little round mirror
Another thing I don't like about the vanity is where it is. It's at the opposite wall from the window so the light comes from the back of me. I end up wearing way too much make up on a daily basis just because the lighting is awful :D That is my excuse and I'm sticking to it :D

I will go through the little bits and bobs in it and on it, but I won't go too much into detail about the brands exactly. If you have been reading my blog for while you know that I am very into drugstore brands, so there isn't much high end brands in there that might excite people :D
This is the left side of the vanity. In the little pink Ted Baker box I have a jar of pencils...eye and lip pencils that is...and a few brow ones. I also have a few eye liners in there.in there I also have my hair oil, some letter writing sets and my Urban Decay Vice3 palette, which is just too big to fit anywhere else.
On top of the black Black Opium by YSL box I have the perfume, and whatever skincare things I currently use at the time during my night time skincare routine...I mix it up a lot. The gold DKNY box is filled with nail varnishes and the Audrey Hepburn picture you can see is a cut out from a calendar :) The mirror is from Tk Max , and even though it has a big crack on the other side it has served me well over the years :D
The right side of the table is where I keep all my brushes. They are on top of a few books...as you can see all by yourself :D The bigger grey box is from Ikea and the glass jar is an epty Douwe Egberts coffee jar (same as for the pencils).
I would like to find some matching ones instead of the three containers that I have now, but I haven't found ones I like yet...or I have and haven't bought them right there and then, and then regretted it :D
On top of the #FrontRoe book I also have a few random items. YSL eye liner, a gold necklace, compact mirror and nail varnish :/ this is usually where little random things end up :D
I also have my Tiffanys box, that actually has some massive glass earrings in it and the orange box that holds the earrings D got me for my 26th Birthday :) I just like the colours of the boxes really though :D And the postcard is obviously from Paperchase.
This is one of the boxes from the drawer, which is filled with my most used items. The stuff I use pretty much every day or use most often.
A few items there - The Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid foundation which I love. Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara and the Collection Brow trio.
If you have any more interest in my most used products then stay tuned as I will be posting my all time favourite make up products and brushes post this week :)

Tomorrow I will be sharing a nice simple Bronze Gold Make Up look...so...
As Always, Stay Tuned
xoxo
Meril

No comments:

Post a Comment