Thursday 5 November 2015

Amazing Homeware On A Budget

If you are one of those people, who loves a good bargain, but hates sales, then keep reading :) I am definitely one of them. I hate sale shopping in the shops (not so much on-line)...so when I find a brand that has affordable prices all year around I get really excited.
As you might have guessed by the title of this post, I am talking about home things here. I just can't get myself to pay 60 pounds for a bedset when I can get one that looks pretty much exactly the same for half the price. And what I have found is that department store own brands are THE BEST at offering awseome  homeware for awesome prices. So here are a few of my favourite pieces I have found over the past month....there are some Christmas related things...I just can't help myself :D
I have two favourites. Asda and Tesco...and I started out this post thinking I will just do one of these, but then I got really into it and I think there is sooooo many gems to share...I will do them in volumes :)

I will start with Asda as I actually live quite close to one now and have managed to get a few things to try out the quality as well.
Here are the few things I have picked out to share with you all.

1.
Bronze ceramic bowl - £3.50
Black Candelabra - £12
Pomegranate and pink pepper reed diffuser - £5
O votive Candle - £2

2.
Mark Making Cushion - £8
Gold dipped hurricane vase - £5
Potpurri Christmas Tree - £5
Merry Christmoose cushion - £7

3.

Mercury Effect Elephant glass lamp  - £20
Metal Terrarium - £10
Chalkboard Globe  - £15
Bark tealight holder - £3 (I have a bigger size that fits a medium pillar candle, and it was £5)

4.

Shine Like The Stars Cushion - £7
Copper Trinket box - £10
Copper Pillar Candle holder - £7
Rose gold Mirror - £5

5.
Bell Jar with Scroll  - £12
Jones Darwin Clock - £15
Glass Topped Marble Effect Box - £12


I don't think I have to mention it anymore of how amazing these things are. And they are so affordable. I haven't linked all of them because they are super easy to search on the asda webpage ..so go browse, I will assure you, that you will find something amazing to turn your house into home

Similar (or exact) products I've found at a great price :)

Hope you enjoyed the post.
Let me know which place is your favourite for home things :)
And as always, Stay tuned :)
xoxo
Meril

No comments:

Post a Comment