Thursday 5 March 2015

Style Post

Hello, Everyone :)
This post has been a long time coming :D And I'm sorry about it, and that is all I'm going to say. I didn't do daily outfit posts for a really long time for the reason. I didn't want to put another mirror selfie picture up here. But I now have a camera that I can set up with a timer and voila ?? or not. Have you guys tried to take a photo of yourself with a camera and a timer and all that jazz? I felt like a right dick :D so please be kind...the photos are my first. I'm sure they will get better :D So enjoy ?! Also you can spot my new shorter shorter hair do :)





About the outfit. It is definitely a very laid back, casual outfit, but not like a ''let's go to the grocery store around the corner'' but more like ''lets head to town for a bit of shopping''
The sage green jean trousers are from asos. They are slightly high waisted and made out of super soft fabric :)
I also got the bag from Asos, but it's actually New Look.
The sweater and shoes are from Missguided. And the belt is an old buy from H&M. It's a bit worn and old, but my new gold and tan belt needs another hole as it's too big for this waist height.

Hope you enjoyed the post and are not too weirded out about how I look on the pictures :D haha
Stay tuned :)
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Woooop-wooooop for the new do!!!! Can we have a more detailed post pleeeeeeease!!!!?!?!??!
    Super cute kicks too!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will definitely be doing a separate post on the new hair :)

    ReplyDelete