Wednesday 11 March 2015

My New Short Hair

Good Evening, Everyone :) I recently made a big change in the way I look by chopping off more than half of my hair length :) I'm one of those people, who actually hates going to the hairdressers. And that is also a reason why I haven't been in about 3 years :D One of the reasons I hate going there is that you are stuck looking at your own darn face for hours, and I really don't like to stare myself in the mirror constantly :D Another reason why I haven't been for so long is that I always come out of there feeling unhappy with my new do/color and it takes me weeks to get use to it. But this time I left feeling happy with my new shorter hair and actually excited to go back very soon :)
I went to Suyo hair on the Harborne high street in Birmingham, and the lovely consultant James gave this amazing new hair do :) Definitely will be going back to him or at least to that salon. I was made feeling very nice and pampered and I even had a coffee :D ... even though it was 8pm ...

Hope you like it :) I certainly do :)




And as always
Stay tuned xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you like your new hairstyle, Meril. The waves fall perfectly on your shoulders, and the length frames your face really well. You are totally rocking that look! Thanks for sharing that update! Stay gorgeous! :)

    Collene Puterbaugh @ Baja Hair Center

    ReplyDelete