Friday 13 March 2015

Purple Make Up

Good Evening, Everyone :)
This post was meant to be accompanied by a video as well. But I just can't get myself to edit photos AND videos just right now :D So it will just be a little make up look for you guys in purple tones :)
I am definitely thinking of starting doing videos now though, as I just think it is the right time to add a different dimension to the blog :) It will also be one year of me starting the blog very very soon, so I just think why not challenge myself a little bit. If you have any suggestions on what program to use for the editing let me know :)


 The finished look

I used Bourjois 123 CC cream, Maybelline liquid nude foundation and Collection Lasting finish concealer for the base.
MUA blush and B. Contour kit and Rimmel Matte powder as setting and contouring.
On the eyes I have Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and On Bronze. Topped with L'oreal nude cream shadow to set and shading and crease are burgundy tones from my Urban Decay Vice 3 palette.
Eye liner is L'oreal and mascara is Telescopic by the same brand.
On the lips I have Revlon Lip Stain and L'oreal lip liner :)
I used my old and trusted Collection brow kit in medium :)





Hope you enjoyed this little post :)
And the dead plant at the background. I also hope you love my outfit :D The pink dressing gown surely suits the purple fancy pancy make up look :D
Stay tuned, you guys :)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment