Tuesday 7 June 2016

5 Favourite Sunglasses for the Summer

Hello, Everyone :)
Today I am sharing the five pairs of sunglasses I have been wearing and loving lately. There is sort of a heatwave/sunny spell here in England at the moment so I have been taking full advantage of being able to wear sunglasses without people looking at me funny. I say that because I do wear sunglasses ALL THE TIME :D I just feel more like a movie star and less like a tired mother when I do, so I just wear them...pretty much whenever I'm outside. It's also my way of getting away with not wearing eye make up when I'm running errands AKA taking Oscar to the park :D
But enough of the chitter chatter and more about the sunglasses.

Classic Cateye sunglasses (£8 RESERVED)
These are my everyday oversized cateye sunglasses. They are really simple and stylish and they go with pretty much everything. I find it really hard to get my hands on some oversized sunglasses that actually look oversized on me because I have such a large face :D but these are perfect....Super big, super nice and super affordable.

Aviators with a twist (£2 PRIMARK)
My mens department find. I tend to style these with a more casual, sporty looks.

Rayban ripoffs :D (£4.5 ASOS)
Leopard print and blue tint glasses, I wore these throughout my whole holiday. Sturdy and stylish...love them.

Pink Tint Cateye (£5.99 H&M)
My most recent buy. These are slowly becoming my number one favourite pair, because they just look awesome, they look so much more expensive than what they are and they are super feminine..which makes them a perfect pairing with a flirty summer look :)

The old trusty ones (NEW LOOK)
I have had this par of sunglasses for a few years now and they serve me very well on any day. The pale pink plastic and simple dark glass suit really well now that I have blonde hair :) They are very simple which makes them really easy to wear with any look.

And this is how I store them. Trust me I have more than 5 pairs, but since these are the ones I reach for the most I like to keep them displayed so I can grab whichever pair I want.
I got this stand from Amazon for about £6 and it's amazing. It's clear plastic so it lets the sunglasses stand out :)

Hope you enjoyed my little post.
What is your favourite sunglasses style?
Let me know in the comments below :)
And stay tuned I guess....more to come
xoxo
Meril

1 comment: