Wednesday 15 June 2016

Braided Hair

Hello, Everyone :)
Due to the lack of inspiration I find myself in today I've decided to do a simple and pretty braided up do post here on WhiteCrispShirt. I braid my own hair all the time because it's just such a simple way to get yourself looking acceptable to the world even after three days after the wash :D This happens to me a lot. I have a quick shower without the hair wash during Oscars nap time during the week and I also go to the gym around 3 times, so I find there is really no point washing my hair every day...or every other day even :D So I have come up with this easy braided hair do for those middle of the wash days when I still want to feel pretty and cool :D

Just a little zoom of the picture to show off the lashes. These are the EYECANDY lashes 018 and I love them. I love them....I love them a lot :D
First look is the all over braid, where I under braided my hair 4 times and then just used hair clips to twist them around the head in an orderly manor :D not really. That is what I like about braids. They are bohemian style so a little mess in forgivable.
The second look is my favorite go to look I create for those nights at work when it's not quite time for a wash yet, but they are just not as fresh to just leave them. I did wash my hair yesterday and I always have my hair braided when I sleep, so the curls are a result of that. I usually would just use my straighteners to quickly add some curls and volume :)

Hope you enjoyed these two easy braided looks....sorry about the closed eyes....I just love how the lashes look :D:D:D
As always stay tuned
xoxo 
Meril

No comments:

Post a Comment