Tuesday 14 June 2016

Summer Leather 2 Ways

Hello, Everybody :)
So lately I have been binging on ''Pretty Little Liars'' (I'm new on this train. I started on the 6th season and now planning to backwatch the first 5 seasons :D) and thinking about summer in England...which I mostly find feels more like autumn everywhere else with a few sunny days. So considering this weather madness here I have come up with two outfits for English summer, both of which include my very recent faux leather jacket from Primark, which was only £14 pounds....madness..just like this summer weather here. And also my trusty black boots from RiverIsland...so here they are two ways to wear your leather jacket during summer in England :)


I'm totally having this photoshoot in my bedroom because outside it's thunder and lightning, which will also explain the bad lighting...there is no light :D
First look is just really simple summer dress paired with black leather and tan accessories. I've gone for the OASIS wide brim hat and PRIMARK tassle bag. The belt is from ASOS? And the actual dress itself is a bargain find from TK MAX :) 
I'd wear this out for some casual drinks, dinner, shopping. Just a really versatile look for your everyday goings I think :)


Second look is I think a bit more edgier only because the colors are complete opposite. Here I've gone for the light blue girlfriend fit jean shorts from FOREVER21 (£16) and a simple white sweater from RESERVED. This look I'd wear for some evening drinks (notice how I would wear my clothes for drinks...a lot :D )For a daytime look I'd actually skip the jacket because despite the rain it is quite warm during day time, and swap the leather boots for some flatform tennis shoes :) 

Hope you enjoyed the post
As always, Stay tuned
xoxo
Meril


2 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore the first look, that Summer dress is gorgeous x

    http://www.taintedblues.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you 😊 To think it was under 10 pounds 🙂👌

      Delete