Sunday 12 July 2015

New Product of The Month

Hello, Everyone :) I wanted to do the 6th outfit post today, but I woke up with a nasty cold and I assure you that a snotty nose is never good on a picture :D So instead I will start a new series, where every month I will share one or two new products I have tried and loved or hated. I don't really see how I could be doing monthly favourites, because...honestly, I have my favourites and I just keep using them month after month. But I do wonder around on-line and in stores and sometimes come across some products I have either heard of or seen advertised somewhere. So in this segment I will be telling you guys about those products :) I might do this every month or on a good month twice a month...depending on how many new things for myself I have discovered. So it's not new products per say, but more like new products for me :)
Today it will be 2 L'oreal skincare products that I picked up when I went to Superdrug to get some wipes :S I came out with 4 packs of wipes these two creams and a few more bits and bobs :S Anyway out of the two creams/serums one  I LOOOVE the other one not too much.
 I will start with the LOOOVE. The L'oreal Skin Perfect Perk Up Cream.
This comes in 35ml tube. And promises to reduce the signs of fatique (yes the only reason I picked it up :D I am constantly feeling tired, so I was hoping to use this whenever I just can't be bothered with a bb/cc cream or any other make up product for that matter) AND it delivers. You can see the change immediately. The whole face looks more glowing it's super moisturising and all the imperfections and dark circles seem to have faded away. And another great thing about this is that it smells amazing :D It has 20SPF which is always good in creams and it's just all around an amazing product. I find it being like a cc cream but without actually changing the skin colour but rather making it luminous and well I will say it GORGEOUS. It's also a great base for makeup as it does make your skin surface really smooth. The only thing is that it's quite greasy so you definitely have to set the makeup with powder or else it will run down your top. But I actually like the ''greasiness'' it just feels that much more moisturising because of it and also it doesn't LOOK greasy...
The second product I got was the L'oreal Skin Perfect Magic Touch Instant Blur cream. It is tinted - universal shade...which made my alarm bells ring right away, but I though about giving it a try anyway :D I don't hate the product, but I must say I don't love it either. It is tinted, but the tint is quite light in colour and I'm quite tanned. I did use it in my t-zone and under the eyes just because I figured if I use it all over my face I would just look washed out. And for that reason only I don't love it, because I think it's just for targeted areas. But other than that it still does what it says it's going to do...helps improve visible skin quality, as if perfected.
Both of these products are on better than half price offer at the moment in Superdrug so I'm thinking of going to go and get another perk up cream just because it's only £5.95 at the moment rather than £11.99
If you too have wanted to try out the Skin Perfection creams then right now is the right time. :)
Let me know what you think if you have used them already? Loving? Hating?
And as always 
Stay tuned 
xoxo
Meril 

No comments:

Post a Comment