Monday 6 July 2015

WORK IT


Hello, Everyone :) I think we all know I don't work any more, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy a good pant suit. In the summer though a whole suit can look a bit too boxy and you will probably melt and get sweat patches and...anyway. I think in the summertime it's ok to jazz up your work attire a little and have a bit more fun. SO here is my take on a summer office wear outfit :)


I chose these peachy and light blue colours for the outfit, because we all know dark colours attract Sun. Light colours will keep you cooler in the summer...FACT :D I added some gold, dark purple and brown leather accessories and voila. I do actually wear contacts because I'm slightly blind :D but my glasses seemed to work with this outfit as well, so I thought why not share these bad boy nerdies with all of you as well :D


I love the flowy gypsy top from Primark. It's just the prettiest thing and I the delicate flowers go well with the pale pink cropped peg leg trousers from Missguided. The shoes are from there as well. AND they are probably the most wonderful comfortable heels I have come across lately. The short block heel looks super fashionable but it also makes walking a whole lot easier than with a thin heel. I think a medium block heel is a perfect middle way between a flat shoe and a high heel :) So give it a try and let me know how you feel about them.
The bag is an old find. I got it from one of those stands you find in between places :D It was £10 and worth every pound :D I do like a good structured bag anyway :)

WEARING: MISSGUIDED - trousers, MISSGUIDED - shoes, PRIMARK - blouse, H&M - belt, OLIVIA BURTON - watch, ACCESSORIZE - bangles, NEWLOOK - rings and earrings, UNKNOWN - bag

SHOP THE STYLE

Hope you enjoyed todays look :)
This outfit was the 5th look for my 10 Days of Summer Style series, so we are half way trough :) 
I will also try to get myself to work out the ''shop the style'' for each look, but it's mighty time consuming...bare with me on this one :D IF there is something you think you can't live without ;) let me know and I'll find the item or similar faster/
Stay tuned for a faux leather look next :)
xoxo
Meril

No comments:

Post a Comment