Friday 3 July 2015

ICE CREAM

Hello, Everyone :) Another day, another white dress. This time it's actually a recent purchase rather than an old piece out of my wardrobe :D. I picked up this lovely cotton gypsy dress from the Primark section in Selfridges when I was shopping with my friend. Ok I must admit she found it first and I just copied her :D But it's a lovely dress and it was only £13. I wore this outfit today for a little trip to the local ice-cream cafe :) It was such a nice sunny and warm day we decided to have a little walk there. Even though Oscar is sick for the first time in his life, and was not really feeling too well. We figured a little bit of fresh air will only do him good.

 Because it was just a casual daily outing I opted for flats rather than wedges that I would normally pair with this kind of dress. I really wanted to wear some sandals...but I realised I don't own any sandals...how sad...shopping trip me thinks :D But my old favourite tan braided flats from Missguided worked very well. I also added a fringed bag and some mint green sunglasses for a little pop of colour :) The whole look is very simple but kind of pretty in its peasant way :D Hope you like it :)

WEARING - PRIMARK - dress, PRIMARK - bag (a few years ago...I'm sorry I can't stop myself from wearing stuff from waaaay back :D)MISSGUIDED - shoes, OLIVIA BURTON - watch

Next outfit for the 10 Days of Summer Style will be a business lunch outfit :) So stay tuned :)
xoxo
Meril

2 comments:

  1. Love this dress! So perfect for the summer!

    http://www.breakfastatvogueblog.com/

    ReplyDelete